Pasta and courgettes, therecipeoriginal and the variations with tomato, tuna, ricotta, speck, pancetta, bechamel, shrimp and aromatic herbs.
Zucchini should never be missing in the kitchen; in addition to being very versatile, they are able to provide valuable nutrients for the body. According to experts, zucchini has diuretic, purifying, refreshing, laxative, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties. In order to exploit the immense nutritional and beneficial properties of zucchini, we offer you a series of versions of the recipe of the pasta with zucchini.
Pasta with zucchini, classic recipe
There pasta with zucchini it is a dish that does not involve the use of ingredients of animal origin, therefore it is ideal for those who follow one vegan dietor vegetarian. The only recommendation is to buy courgettes from organic farming.
Pasta with vegan zucchini, classic recipe
Here is the recipe for pasta with zucchini.
- 4 courgettes
- One shallot or half a white onion
- A pinch of pepper
- Olive oil
- 250 grams of rigatoni
How to make pasta with zucchini
- Take a saucepan, fill it with water, add a pinch of salt and then put it on the fire over high heat. Bring the water to a boil.
- Wash the courgettes well and cut them into rings.
- Also peel the shallot, chop it finely then pour it into a large non-stick pan
- Add a drizzle of oil and fry the onions for about a minute.
- Once this is done, add the courgettes, a pinch of salt and pepper. Let it cook for about 10 minutes with a lid and over medium heat, taking care to stir with a wooden spoon.
- When the water boils, add the pasta and check the minutes of its cooking. Finish cooking two minutes early.
- Drain the pasta and finish cooking in the pan with the almost cooked courgettes.
Yours is ready pasta with zucchini, a dish that can also be served cold.
Pasta and zucchini, small additions
Allarecipebasic view previously, you can add:
- At the end of cooking, a mixture of grated cheeses
- Fresh ground pepper
- A chopped parsley
- A finely chopped sage
- Cream or bechamel
- Ricotta cheese
Very tasty is thepasta and zucchini with ricotta. You can add, when you finish cooking, fresh ricotta or, as I prefer it, hard salted ricotta. Hard ricotta should be added to the pan when you have turned off the heat. Hard ricotta goes very well with sage, so you can serve it excellentpasta and zucchini with ricotta with the scent of sage.
For somerecipes more tasty we can point out those of pasta with zucchini and speck, pasta with zucchini and shrimp, pasta with zucchini and tuna, pasta with zucchini and pancetta or pasta with zucchini and tomato.
Zucchini and tomato pasta
Here are the ingredients for the preparation of the recipezucchini and tomato pasta, ingredients for 2 people:
- 180 g of striped pasta
striped tubes, striped half sleeves, striped pennette ...
- 150 g of zucchini
- 10 tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet white onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- pine nuts (optional)
The procedure is identical to what we described above, the only difference is that the cherry tomatoes will be cut into four parts and sautéed in oil with the onion. Even the pine nuts, if necessary, should be browned in hot oil right away.
Also in this case, if you prefer, you can add hard ricotta!
Zucchini and tuna pasta
Here are the ingredients, for 4 people, to prepare thepasta with zucchini and tuna:
- 350 g of zucchini
- 320 g of tuna in oil
- Extra virgin olive oil, just enough
- salt and pepper
- 320 g of spaghetti
- a shallot or white onion
The procedure is like the one seen above. The difference, for adding the tuna, is that you have to drain the oil in a colander, in order to remove the excess oil. While the tuna is losing its oil, you can sauté the onion in boiling oil and cook the zucchini. Halfway through cooking, add the tuna.
Pasta Zucchini And Shrimps
Here are the ingredients for 4 people.
- a shallot or half a white onion
- 1/2 glass of wine
- 3 courgettes
- 200 g of peeled shrimp
- olive oil
- 320 g of pasta
- a sprig of chopped parsley
Here too we repeat the scheme seen previously, so:
- Fry the onion in boiling oil,
- Add the courgettes cut into rings and sauté them for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Add the peeled prawns (not frozen and dry) and simmer with white wine. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Aside, cook the pasta, pull it al dente and finish cooking, for 2 minutes, in the pan with zucchini and shrimp.
Garnish the patties with chopped parsley.
Zucchini and bacon pasta or speck
The pancetta is added to the pan, along with the zucchini.
On the contrary, the speck is added to the pan at the end of cooking, together with the pasta.
It may interest you: difference between shallot and onion