A rich, light, fluffy Soufflé, quick and easy to make !!! Perfect for the menu of adults and children.
- 1 kg of carrots
- 2 egg whites
- 1 onion
- Spray oil
- Oregano, parsley, basil, etc.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into cubes.
- Cook with water and a little salt until they are tender.
- Separate the whites and beat them until stiff. To know when they are ready is very easy: you just have to "turn" the bowl and check that they do not fall. Just in case, do it little by little.
- Chop the onion into julienne strips and fry with a little oil. Salt and season.
- Strain the carrots and mash to make a puree.
- Mix with the onion sauce and the egg whites.
- Grease a pudding tin or similar with cooking spray and turn the preparation over.
- Cook in a bain-marie (put the mold on top of a larger tray with water) until when you insert a knife it comes out dry.
An ideal recipe for those in a hurry!
With information from: